School-Wide Learning Expectations
SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
- Appreciate and learn about our multicultural society.
- Take responsibility for actions.
- Think globally.
- Develop and use our gifts and talents wisely.
- Keep a positive attitude on life.
- Seek to be self-confident and self-motivated
- Able to express our ideas clearly.
- Express our opinions while valuing those of others.
- Able to listen respectfully.
- Master the basic learning skills.
- Embrace the latest technology.
- Develop an enthusiastic view of life.
- Approach problems with a positive mindset.
- Know and understand Catholic traditions.
- Develop a personal relationship with God.
- Appreciate the dignity of life.
- Proclaim the Church’s message through action.